Talk It Out Relationship Education Services, Inc. is a nonprofit agency providing class room instruction, coaching programs for married couples, families, youth, and individuals in the Greater Sacramento, California area.
As an organization, our primary goal is to foster a commitment to excellence to restore our communities that will promote pro-social friendships, strong interpersonal skills, and reassert a sense of family restoration through education and coaching.
We believe that only through improving interpersonal and communication skills are we poised to motivate, inspire and empower our communities through education and coaching for the purpose of healing our nation and family restoration. Our focus is to ensure that all families have emotionally healthy relationships.
Talk It Out Relationship Education Services, Inc. is a comprehensive family education and coaching program that is in direct response to the growing number of families that is either being broken in society or are already entangled with the city, county, and state and judicial or correction system.
The goal of the program is to identify families who are going to have a turbulent transition in the midst of an impending divorce, separation, financial hardships, traumatic life circumstances or neglectful environment and offer positive support system to avoid the pitfalls that can derail their lives.
Talk It Out Relationship Education Services, Inc. goal is to empower the entire family and individual to make positive changes in their lives as individuals first, then as a collective.
The corporate values governing Talk It Out Relationship Education Services, Inc.s development will include the following:
- TIO principles are employee based:
- TIO clients will be treated with the utmost respect and empathy.
- TIO clients will be treated with confidentiality.
- TIO will treat each individual as a unique situation.
- TIO corporate governance: Innovation
- The opportunity to share new business development ideas, such as, program design, program infrastructure, and implementing new programs.
- Continuous Improvement
- Research on Marriage and Healthy Relationship Programs.
- Personal Learning-Formal training and certification for staff.
- Diversity-Embracing all cultures and family needs.
- Efficiency-Coordinating closely with quality assurance for program implementation.
- Professionalism-On a daily basis staff will exhibit excellent customer service, maintain high staff morale, and work as a team player.
- Fun-Staff is encouraged to create company family and client events.
- Flexibility-To move from a traditional rigid workplace standards and apply more flexible business processes that primarily focus on solutions, and staff retention.
- Excellence-Gaining a competitive advantage, excellent workplace benefits, top talent, community support and an efficient use of resources.
To reverse the trends of destructive relationships and to strengthen families within the local communities and nationwide.
Talk It Out Relationship Education Services, Inc.’s mission is to educate and coach couples, families and individuals including men, women, youth and young adults with positive and interpersonal relationship skills to strengthen and empower them while creating wholesome communities nationwide particularly in those communities with the highest rates of divorce. Our education and counseling core curriculum includes classroom instruction and useful communication techniques along with written materials that have a profound impact on every couple, family and individual that are active participants. We are poised to motivate and empower our communities through education and coaching for the purpose of healing our nation and family restoration.