Coaching Relationship Advice
Your Role as a Client
- Set your agenda topic before each session.
- Treat your coaching session as a valuable investment that it is.
- Show up for your appointments on time.
- Give me feedback as a valuable collaborative partner.
The Coach Role
- I will be an active listener and nonjudgmental.
- I will ask questions, provide feedback, and allocate assignments as needed.
- I will be your accountability partner.
- I will join in and bring about new interpersonal and relationship solutions.
Ways to get more out of your coaching experience
- Be open-minded.
- Be open to change.
- Be willing to change your beliefs and patterns if they do not serve you anymore.
- Try new approaches.